Mark's Teachings of Anime Mark's Teachings of Anime

Lol, nice

Good movie, very informing. Anime goes beyond big eyes, flapping mouths, flashy backgrounds and victory signs. And this shows how. Funny, and informative.

(2003)Newspaper Monster (2003)Newspaper Monster

Awesome!

Your claymation stuff is absolutely the best there is. This was another great one! Newspaper monsters, heheheh... keep it up!

Knox responds:

im an idiot

Feeling Blue Feeling Blue

Hmm...

What a strange coincidence.

My Angel My Angel

Wow

That was awesome. All the people that just say "they're just pictures" or "it's just a slideshow..." ...I don't think they understand how much effort was put into it. Next time I watch this I'm going to count how many illustrations there are... it'd make for a killer comic book/manga. Great job, and you're a fantastic artist.

stick carnage stick carnage

Nice

That was pretty funny. For your next one, I'd make each death scene last a little longer (in other words, let it build up a little before the guy actually dies), but you had some funny ideas there.

(2003)Jacob (2003)Jacob

Haha

Awesome, smooth animation, great humor, and the voices are hysterical (as they are in your RE series too). You got a great sense of humor.

Knox responds:

thanks alot

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Huh

Okay, this is weird. Let me start this review off by saying that. It's weird, because everything in this movie involves sprites from one of the NES's oldest games ever made... yet there definitely was some strong emotions conveyed in the ending sequence. ...Weird. Everything worked right, music, camera, animation... can't wait for part 2.

VH2 Trailer VH2 Trailer

Niiiice!

The art in this is just awesome... it just looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Cowboy Bebop Music Video Cowboy Bebop Music Video

Cool!

I don't know how you managed to do it, the art and animation is amazing, in most parts. It's just a little too short. I love the end though.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Great

This is one of the best movies on this site. It was amazing how well the music fit with the movie. Unfortunately it may not belong on this site because of the few people that don't know a good movie if it hit them in the head. It didn't need to have a plot, it didn't need to be humorous (apparently some people think it is utter, um, "shite..."), but it was definitely entertaining, and it got it's message across. Great movie.